Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?

If So, Is It Any good?


Which one have you used, If Both.. Which was/is Best ?


What did you use? (Concealer, Foundation, Mascara Etc..?)


Thanks :)


x


Anyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?
I always found Natural Collection eyeliner to be quite good, specially in black.


Lipgloss was good too, but a little sticky...





Miss Sporty...um, the powder is good, as is the Mini Me Automatic eyeliner, again in black :)Anyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?
ive tried miss sporty's foundation, and i think its terrible, no coverage whatsoever! it may be good for you if you havent got anything really to cover up but i really dislike it, sometimes i just use it as a base and then apply a second foundation ontop


ive tried their concealer, its okay, but you need to touch up regularly %26amp; ive also tried their translucent powder just over my foundation which was okay and did blot my oil out but you do have to keep touching up.
I use natural collection eye-shadows and I think they are great. I once got a compliment whilst wearing one by a girl who always wears mac so now I use the stuff everyday! My favourite shade is White Opal which is a pretty white gold. When I was younger about 13, I used Miss Sporty, its ok but I wouldn't personally recommend it. xxx
i used miss sporty eyeliner, foundation and concealer for some time, it was rubbish n wore off really easily.





natural collection, much better i currently use lots of their eyeshadows and eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria