Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Starting a basic makeup collection! Good bad? thnx :)?

BTW:


I ALREADY HAVE LIP THINGS


basic:





you rebel: 30





eyeshadow palette : 30





mac plush lash: 12





mac mineralize blush: 21





mac 188 or 187 brush





extra for little looks on the weekend or dinner or w.e.





mac eyeliner, minted: 14





mr frosty: 20





good? bad? any advice? thnx





xoStarting a basic makeup collection! Good bad? thnx :)?
Great sounds good to me!





For the brush I'd get the 187. I have them both and I aim for the 187 more than the 188Starting a basic makeup collection! Good bad? thnx :)?
looks good, make sure you get a bronzer for conturing!
looks good to me
more lip stuff than i have
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria