Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the Almay Intense I-Care collection a good brand of makeup?

I was looking into getting the set for bringing out the blue in my eyes, and I was wondering if it is a good idea? Is the makeup good for what it says (intensifying eye color)? Is Almay a smart brand to choose as far as price and quality? If not, what brands can you recommend-keeping in mind that I am on a budget.





Also, what are some good brands of tinted moisturizer that will not clog my pores. I have somewhat oily and acne prone skin, and I don't want any makeup to interfere.





Please do not recommend Bare Minerals makeup. I have used it before I and I disliked it.Is the Almay Intense I-Care collection a good brand of makeup?
yeah, i like it. my fave moisturizer is made by clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria