Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help! My makeup collection needs a makeover!?

Ok recently I haven't been feeling as pretty as I once was... I want to buy some new beauty products. What are your favourites?


Specifically, I want to try some mineral makeup... what's the best? Especially if it makes you look tanner because the skin on my face is way lighter than my body.


And the best easy to use liquid eyeliner?





Just any tips/products are gooodd.. I especially like this look:


http://mtblog.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2008/11/13/1113-nicole-richie_bd.jpgHelp! My makeup collection needs a makeover!?
BareMinerals.





Easy to use and blend, get warmth. Gives a very tan look.


Covers all scars and blemishes.


Stays on for a longg time.





As for makeup, go with MAC.





Or Rimmel London (which is at all drug stores.)





Definitely take a took at this liquid eyeliner:


http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>





Its easy to use.








They have awsome dark and cool tones.Help! My makeup collection needs a makeover!?
the best mineral makeup is bareminerals.


http://www.amazon.com/Escentuals-bareMin鈥?/a>


it is expensive. but its worth every penny. trust me, i bought it on a 15-year-old's budget. the kit comes with 2 foundations, 1 warmth face color (this makes your face look tanner), and a mineral veil. also it has primer, all the brushes you need, and a video that shows you how to apply it. i've had mine for about 6 months and i'm about halfway done with it, so it lasts a while.


i use almay liquid liner in black. all liquid liners are hard to get used to. it takes practice. have wet q-tips on hand when your applying it. they make it easy to fix mistakes. i like almay bcuz all the other black liquid liner that i've used have like glitter in them and it looks weird.
For the least expensive Mineral makeup, I would recommend Maybelline Mineral Power liquid and powder.


MAC is good for color. They have extensive eye shadows and their lipstick colors are beautiful. My favorite is Ramblin' Rose.


I really like their face primer. It will make your makeup last longer and your skin feel very smooth.


For eyebrows, get a an eyeshadow shade that matches your haircolor and a slanted shadow brush to apply to maintain your shape. Always apply a champagne frost eyeshadow shimmer above your eyebrows and at the corners of your eyes to liven up your face. Use a bronzer for a blush. To get the eyeliner look. Use a slanted eyeshadow/liner brush with a gel eye liner that you dip the brush into. This is not runny or messy like most liquid eyeliner. I recommend black/brown. I use Avon satin gel eye liner. Hope this helps. Good luck!
I'm not a fan of mineral powders because they don't last and don't add any color to your face. I like Clinique Superfit liquid foundation with Clinique loose powder, Lo'real Le-Kohl black eyeliner, Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara (in soft black) and Sally Hanson clear lipglosses. Those are my favorites and they should help get that look, and also i have no idea about liquid liner, sorry!


xoxo,


jules
My best product brand is MAC.


The cosmetics are high quality, and make your skin glow and enhance your natural beauty!


They also have a mineral line that is wonderful, I have just about every product. I use this line because I like to give my skin a tan look as well, which their mineralize powder does perfectly.
Bare Minerals covers nicely and they have an AWESOME natural looking bronzer. As for eye makeup, I love mac! For natural lip gloss I like just the plain Saphora brand $10 tubes. I have never found a liquid eye liner i liked so now I use Beauty control Liner and mascara and I love it. Hope I helped!
Rimmel


Almay


Revlon
same problem here. give me the answers when you get it please!!
I understand completley, I felt the same way, now I get compliments all the time on my skin which is funny because I am acne prone. I used sooo many products, brands and finishes.....Estee lauder, Mary Kay, Cliniqe, Nars, Mac, Loreal, Maybelline, etc etc.....I always had breakouts and very drab dull skin. Someone on yahoo answers recommended Faerie Organic Minerals to me and I looked up their site. They give a lot of info you should read about commercial mainstream products. The very products I was using was causing my breakouts! Mac highly clogs pores, maybelline all of the brands above use chemical fillers and greasing agents (moisturizers) that can cause something called ';chemical induced acne';. This is exactly what I had because once I changed over to the natural brands my face rarely breaks out. If you are wanting to look gorgeous and radiant I am telling you, you really need to get their free sample kit, I am so glad I did. They give you several foundation colors, bronzer and a top powder, mine lasted me like 2 weeks. They are light, airy, cover well, and leave a dewy glow. If you wanted to look like the photo you could easily do it with the samples. I would recommend a tannish color foundation (you should always match your neck though) and use their bronzer to warm up your face. You have to try it I know its what you are looking for and they are good for your skin. BTW I see other suggested Bare Escentuals-watch out for these I used them in the past and they made me look very greasy, they came off very quick and they made my face itch. They use an ingredient called Bismuth Oxychloride which has a very high allgery rating, I was apparently allergic to it, which is another reason I love faeries minerals because they do not use it. You can get their samples here.......http://www.faerieorganic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria