Saturday, June 26, 2010

How much is a Christian Dior purse in great condition worth? ?

I have a Christian Dior ';Victim'; purse and I am wanting to sell it...I don't know how much to sell it for. It is in great condition. Should I but it on Ebay or Craigslist....What should I do???How much is a Christian Dior purse in great condition worth? ?
Ebay. It opens up your possibilities to a better sale. I've bought authentic things on craigslist for super cheap, things which I've seen go for $200+ on ebay, I got for $30. Do ebay, it's a lot safer as well. How much is a Christian Dior purse in great condition worth? ?
well I'm not familiar with that exact style but i think you should list it on ebay because ebay is more popular and the people will decide how much its worth . so you will probably get more money then in craigslist especially if its in great condition and an authentic dior bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria