Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would you pay for vintage Christian Dior?

What would you estimate the worth of a 1979 men's trench coat by Christian Dior in nearly flawless condition?What would you pay for vintage Christian Dior?
It is hard to say considering I don't know the style or the true condition...I would take it to some higher end vintage stores in a big city near you and see what the general offer is, then you can get a good idea of the actual worth...





I recently started a fashion blog, and right now I only have one post; however, its going to be trendy, cool and affordable fashion for everyone. I love high fashion but can't afford it like most, so my goal is to show people everywhere how to dress to impress, where the best sales are, and how to pair things and make the final look stunning. Check it out:


http://la-vie-est-chic.blogspot.com/


And I hope I helped..What would you pay for vintage Christian Dior?
Anywhere from 10k and up
a hell of a lot.


id guess around 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria