Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wanting to start makeup brush collection!!! what is the best to get?

i'm starting high school so i want to start a makeup brush collection...i really don't want any expensive stuff i just need to know what to get what brand to buy. thank you :)Wanting to start makeup brush collection!!! what is the best to get?
i think you should start with drugstore brushes first, like eco tools, they're wonderful :) and then maybe later on you can invest in something more expensive. but getting drugstore brushes are a great way to explore different kinds of brushes for a lower price!Wanting to start makeup brush collection!!! what is the best to get?
I think brushes are an investment and you should get 2-3 good brushes that will take you through your needs.





I prefer MAC brushes. I'm not a professional makeup artist, but i can't live without my blush brush, and 2 eyelid brushes... a larger one and a smaller one. I can do most of the things i need with these 3 brushes.
Eyeshadow puffy brush.


Blush/kabuki brush.


Angled liner brush.





eyeslipsface.com has really good brushes for only under 5 bucks. Their eyeshadow brush is really good!





Personally, I think you should use a minimum of 5 brushes.


I collected SO many brushes, and I hardly use any but 5 %26gt;_%26lt;.
MAC brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria