Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do you think of when hearing ' Christian Dior'. How would you describe its popularity?

Christian Dior is one of the high end designers that is very trendy right now amongst popular culture.What do you think of when hearing ' Christian Dior'. How would you describe its popularity?
Adam Ant did a good song called Christian Dior, I think it was a B Side. ';I've got a fetish for blondes...';What do you think of when hearing ' Christian Dior'. How would you describe its popularity?
It just means work to me . I work on the perfume counter at Boots!!
I think of my lurrverly limited edition Dior handbag. Mmmmmmm. A girl can never have too much Dior - it's what credit cards were invented for.





:-)
It's pretty popular, but Chanel and Louis Vuitton, and are definitely more popular in my area.
When I hear ';Christian Dior'; -- I think of mid 20th century couture. Dior died in 1957 -- and his influence lasted another decade or two. Does anyone pay attention to the brand now? I have n't heard his name in years.
It was once very high end, and is still somewhat popular because of its long standing name. I wouldn't say second tier, but probably one of the lowest on the first tier. But still nice, a classic elegant brand.
who? is he an actor?
It sounds second tier compared to Gucci or Volchock
Is that a perfume or something? I don't know, the fashion world is all a big blur to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria