Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New makeup/skin care collection?

Im about to buy these things, but I'm afraid to waste my money, cause its a lot of money to waste, tell me what you like and what you dont, thanks.


Give me your thoughs and review on these items please and thank you.





Skin-Care:





Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily


Clinique Clarifying Lotion - #3


Philosophy Hope In A Jar


Clinique All About Eyes





Eye Makeup:


Lancome High Definicils Mascara


MAC Powerpoint in Engraved








Face Makeup:


MAC Prep+Prime Skin


Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer


MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation


MAC Pressed Blot Powder











Thankies.








By the Way,


The reason I wasn't going to get the Dramatically Different Moisturizer was because of its horrid reviews,


would you reccomend Superdefense, or is the Philosophy one good?New makeup/skin care collection?
Firstly, I sympathise with you!





I recently decided to take up a new skin care routine too and was really worried about spending my money on more products which would cause more harm than good. Anyway, after much research, stress and free samples! I decided on the Clinque 3 Step system for oily and combination skin.





As you know that system includes the liquid soap for oily skin, the clarifying lotion #3 plus the dramatically different moisturising lotion and since then my skin has been almost blemish free! My pores have also reduced and my skin is dewy and glowing! YAY!





And honestly I was really hesitant as well when it came to the moisturising lotion but I now truly believe that it is one of the best I have ever used, especially for the price. It leaves you skin hydrated without any oily residue or slickness. Also another perk is that some Clinque counters have a guarantee with the purchase of the system, so if it doesnt work for you take it back to the beauty counter and they refund your money, no questions asked!





Btw, I have combination skin which fluctuates between really oily and very dry patches. Hope this helps with your beauty debarkel!
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria