Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is my makeup collection too big for a seventh grader?

first of all, i absolutely love makeup and trying new things! makeup is my passion and I almost might even want to be a makeup stylist when I grow up.


Anyways, I sometimes feel like I am just TOO OBSESSED with makeup. So thats why I am going to see your opinion on it.


My Collection: (btw, I dont wear everything I mention in one day...I have different looks for different days!)


-Wet N Wild Concealer


-Avon pink passion lip-stick


-Glitter Lid liner (bonnebell I think!)


-Loreal Decrease


-Flirt! Snow Angel creamy eyeshadow


-white eyeliner


-black eyeliner


-green eyeliner


-blue eyeliner


-mascara


-Covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow palette


and thats about it! I am currently looking for a good foundation too...because my skin is freckly and awfull-looking. Before you tell me your answer...just remember that I dont use everything everday and that I really like makeup and enjoy using different things! Oh and when you answer....please dont just say yes or no...please give me a reason...thanks!Is my makeup collection too big for a seventh grader?
Thatss a litte bit of make up.. i say go for WAYYY more...Is my makeup collection too big for a seventh grader?
I dont think that is alot. Im in ninth grade %26amp; have a little over the amount of yours. %26amp; i love makeup also.


If you want more makeup try:


Sephora.com/


Maccosmetics.com/


Cherryculture.com/


Allcosmeticswholesale.com/


eyeslipsface.com/


I love shopping @ Sephora :)
Well, you are in the 7th. grade, so you are 12 years old. i personally thank that a 12 year old should not wear eyeliner. all you need is a little foundation, to cover your freckles.a little lip gloss, and a little mascara . just keep it simple.
Hey,


Yeah its fine, I'm also really into makeup and I have all that and WAY more because I have 4 foundations and 5 concealers and over 30 eyeshadow colors so I think yours is fine.





I'm also in 7th
You can never have too much makeup! When i was in seventh grade i already had two makeup bags filled with chanel, dior and lancome makeup because i also wanted to be a makeup artist :)
omg no! its fine, i used to have like twice as much when i was your age!! im not encouraging you to buy more tho! if you had a smaller collection how would you be able to get creative with your look?
Nope, i have the same amount as you.. but of course I'm older and some of my brands are more expensive. I don't think you should get too attached to makeup though, don't wear it everyday. You're still young!
nahh..thats okay ...i have way more though
I think it's fine.
there is no such thing as ';too much make-up';!!!!!!!!!!!
no i thinks its fine when i was in 7th grade i had WAY jmore
it is a bit big for someone in gr. 7, i didn't have that much make up in gr. 7... but i didn't love make up back then. now, im in gr. 11 and im also obsessed with makeup. whenever something's on sale, even though i don't need it, ill buy it anyways just to try it. my make up collection's so huge right now i dont know what to do with it lol. but yeah, i don't see anything wrong with it as long as you don't wear too much cos that could look trashy. it's always good to have variety for diff. looks
I think you're makeup collection is a fine amount for a 7th grader. I'm 19, and I have enough makeup to fill a dresser drawer, but I'm obsessed with makeup (I swear, everytime I go to the mall, I buy more) and I freely admit that to me, makeup is art and a way of expressing myself. You will probably get more makeup as you get older, but for now, you definitely have a normal amount. Well, when I was your age, I didn't have this much, but I wasn't even supposed to be wearing makeup at that time . . . so I think that says something about my lack of makeup at that time. BTW, when I was in gr 7 and gr 8, the covergirl shimmering sand eyeshadow palette was my favourite. as for some foundation, I personally use Maybelline true blend, but it is really expensive, and I'm really pale, so its the only brand that will match my skin. Go for something by annabelle or l'oreal. Just remember, it is really hard to cover up freckles (I've tried for most of my life) so don't put too much foundation over them. Have fun, and best of luck pursuing your makeup artist career :)
There isn't any problem with collecting makeup if it makes you happy (I also collect it). But as far as foundation and wearing a lot of makeup goes, we have young skin and there's no reason to cover it up (I'm in 10th grade). And personally, I think freckles are really pretty :) They make you look natural and pretty.


For everyday, try a good concealer, a slightly shimmery eye shadow on the lid (neutrals are ideal), and a bit of mascara. Also, swirl a peachy blush to the apples of your cheeks (smile to find them), and wear a sheer and shiny nude gloss. The prettiest girls at my school hardly wear any makeup at all.


Makeup is fun to collect and play with, but remember, makeup is there to enhance your natural beauty, not to cover it up :)


Oh, and remember to wash your face every morning and night. and drink lots of water (and use lots of sunscreen!). That's my number one beauty tip.


:)


I hope this helped.


Have a great day :)
Well I actually was excpecting more sense most young girls these days wear sooo mcuh makeup(which makes them look fake and like a drag queen) and I'm not saying u have a lot of makeup. I actually think it's a good size makeup collection.=] And u sure do like bright colors eh? I like bright colors for eyeshadow,not for eyeliner sense I'm bad @ applying it and it looks funny on me anyway. Now for mascara if I'm going to like a part or something I sometimes wear diff colored mascara like blue,purple,yellow,white etc.(white looks really good!! I wore it last year when I was n ice queen for Halloween and every1 said I should wear it on a reg basis!) So hope this helped.








would I look good w/ a lip piercing?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria