Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm not sure whether these Christian Dior glasses are real?

I got them as a gift, but I'm a skeptic and I have my doubts about this pair. It has the C on one temple and the D on the other temple, and in the middle, right where your nose is, it says Christian Dior.... Real or Fake? Sorry I don't have a picture. How do you tell the difference ?I'm not sure whether these Christian Dior glasses are real?
From what you said I think these are fake. Did you pay a lot for them? usually genuine Dior sunnies have CD on each temple and on the inside of the arms, it should say christian dior. Look for a pic of them on Dior website to make sure. Hope this helps :)I'm not sure whether these Christian Dior glasses are real?
ask the person that bought them? i have real ones but their not like sunglasses their prescription glasses and they only say dior not christian dior. and everyone else's i see only say dior so they might be fake. but whats it matter anyways if their cute who cares if their real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria