Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Collection 2000 Makeup Okay?

Dont Give me a Lecture About Prices %26amp; Stuff,


And just Answer The question. (:Is Collection 2000 Makeup Okay?
It is fine, dont be scared to use it.Is Collection 2000 Makeup Okay?
They do brilliant coloured eye shadows and dazzle pots, concealers and powders don't differ much by brand. The other stuff is pretty good considering price but don't expect anything amazing. I think with make-up you get what you pay for.
Yeah, I was surprised to find that it was really good!!! If you are considering buying something from them, then definitely get it as you wont be disappointed :)
Oh yeah i love their make up Collection 2000 has some great items i like their powder and foundation and the prices are brilliant
In my opinion yes it is very good. Their prices are quite cheap and affordable and the brand is very good so; Yes would be the answer to that question :)
absolutely ok....it's cheaper than the major brands...but i reckon just as good. nail polish of theirs is particularly good %26amp; reasonably priced.
Some of its really good, definately worth the price..


A few pieces from the brand are absolutely ****.
yeah, I use it somtimes and I think I look good :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria