Saturday, June 26, 2010

What should I buy from a Christian Dior warehouse sale?

There's an upcoming Christian Dior warehouse sale near where I work and I plan to pay it a visit during lunch hour. This means I have just ONE HOUR and would like to know what I should ';grab';.





In another words, what are the things that are most worth-buying from this brand?What should I buy from a Christian Dior warehouse sale?
Top to bottom according to priority





#1) Bags





#2) Clothes (tops, bottoms, dresses, outer, etc.)





#3) Shoes





#4) SunglassesWhat should I buy from a Christian Dior warehouse sale?
I think it just depends what makes you happy.
i think of glasses, pumps, handbags, and perfume. and the occasional gown or formal, fitted ladies suits.
christian dior places much emphasis on femininity, chic and elegance.





below are three links to familiarize you with christian dior;


- Runway Spring Summer '07


- Runway Fall Winter '08


- Haute Couture Spring Summer '07





http://youtube.com/watch?v=xiGWhq0nvzA


http://youtube.com/watch?v=HUDh5lqw22E%26amp;m鈥?/a>


http://youtube.com/watch?v=dghsZhutjh4%26amp;m鈥?/a>





as for what you grab, grab what calls to you. clothes do that sometimes
Ok I would get a handbag (Dior has great handbags), sunglasses, and it some cute tops. Dior has great clothing, sunglasses, handbags, etc. Not every name brand (despite its costs) is high quality, I have gotten several items from luxury brands that were constructed poorly, but every item from Dior I have ever seen, had, or known someone who had seems to be made quite well.





P.S. Can you add details to your question and tell me what city this is in and what date...because if its near me I will drive there? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria