Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good collection or something of makeup available in Lake Havasu, AZ(Arizona)?

PS: I have a light/medium skin tone.Does anyone know of a good collection or something of makeup available in Lake Havasu, AZ(Arizona)?
I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I offer free shipping. Let me know what look you are looking for and I can give you some suggestions. Visit my Website www.marykay.com/diana81


I'll give you a 20% discount. My advise is go for Mineral makeup, your skin will love it.Does anyone know of a good collection or something of makeup available in Lake Havasu, AZ(Arizona)?
Get in touch with bee luscious cosmetics they are an AZ company and awesome products.
To locate a Mary Kay consultant in that area, just check the link below. She will come to your home if you like (or you can go to hers with a friend) and try the skin care line and a bit of colour.
MAC should be available everywhere, and it is an amazing brand. If you have Macy's there, there should be a MAC counter, The woman at the counter will be able to help you select the perfect combo for your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria