Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I check authencity of Christian Dior purse?

I am currently bidding on a Christian Dior purse on eBay. I have checked all the obvious things from the pictures, but there is a picture of the tag with its code on it. Is there a website or something that I can punch in that code that will say whether or not it is valid, and therefore authentic? The Dior website doesn't appear to have any such option.How do I check authencity of Christian Dior purse?
I am not familiar with ladies purses I am sending this web page as it seems to provide some authentication tacticsHow do I check authencity of Christian Dior purse?
I always wanted a Christian Dior Bag. Of course Ebay may show some knock offs. I would try to take it if you can to a Christain Dior Boutique if you can. You can in the mean time try searching for it on eluxury.com and click on alternative views and it would show you picture of the detail of the bag. One way that a lot of designer handbags show if they are authentic is by Placing a card in the inside pocket of the bag saying thats its authentic...and so on! You can also so an visit a Neiman Marcus or Saks Store and try to look at some bags, ask to view them, open them up and try to do a comparison of the bag to the one you saw on ebay. But to be on the safe side, I would just buy a real one, although you might have to brak the bank. There are so many knock off of those bags its hard to tell. The people that make knock-off are getting more clever now. If you really want one, the cheapest Christian dior bag on exluxury is about $195 I think. But it might not be the one you want, but its real!
No, with ebay you are taking a huge change of buying a fake.
i almost 100 percent sure there is nowhere to do that but just check the basics and follow your first thought








like for example is the price for a 'new' bag wayyy lower that that on the dior website


are the logos centered and matching and none getting cut off by a stitch


just stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria