Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Makeup Collection Question?

I'm trying to build my makeup collection and have a variety of products.





I have:





A primer


3 liquid foundations


4 loose powder foundations


3 concealers (one a shade dark, one a shade lighter, one for undereye)


3 highlighters


1 bronzers


About 35 eyeshadows (variety of powders, creams, etc.)


5 brushes


6 eyeliners


4 mascaras


1 eyelash curler


20 lipglosses


5 lipsticks





It's an even mixture of department store and drugstore brands.


And I'm 14.





What do you suggest I buy next. Any brand or product suggestions?





Thanks!My Makeup Collection Question?
You don't say what type of brushes, but that's the first area I would make an investment. I would start off with a good powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, crease brushes. Other than that, maybe an eyeshadow primer (that is if you need one) and blush.My Makeup Collection Question?
Your right you have got a collection. I suggest Revlon because of their gorgeous new colors.
No collection is a collection without MAC!
try urban decay and loreal eye shadow and mac and mary kay came out with some very good ones.
more eyeliner:) it's always better.


i don't even own half that or can pronoce half that adn im 14 too.


%26lt;3kristyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria