Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?

If So, Is It any good?


What have you used (Mascara, Foundation, Concealer ?)


Thanksss :) xAnyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?
Sooo cheap thats all I can say and you can sorta tell =/ I have used natural collection mascara, eye shadow, powder, cover-up stick, lip liner, eye liner, tinted moisturiser and colour foundation all great, all though the cover-up stick looks cakey after a while and tinted moisturiser wears off easily, the mascara is like the best though! as for miss sporty I've only used the lipstick, energy foundation and so matte foundation. The lipstick was for a show and lasted not very long under the lights, the person doing my makeup had to reapply it every time I came off stage, as for the foundations they don't last long but are good whilst they last.Anyone used Miss Sporty Or Natural Collection Makeup?
yh but i only used both for eyeshadow n natural collection eyeliner and mascara


i used them when i first started wearing make up when i was about 13 now i use body shop or max factor etc


i think natural collection is better tho out of the 2
I use Mineral Make up by Mary Kay. I use medium coverage liquid foundation, Mineral powder, eye shadow, mascara. I love how it doesn't feel like I'm wear makeup
I have used the natural collection, I loved it!
I have miss sporty eye liner and i think it is great.
im not really into boys wearing makeup lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria