Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your makeup collection?

Just curious , i'll post mine up later :X too lazy now. Hehe.What's your makeup collection?
um some concealer (when i need it) and if i use concealer i will use powder to blend it. a little blush, eyeliner (but not heavy just to make my eyes stand out), some shades of brown eyeshadow to bring out my blue eyes, mascara, lip gloss. i try to keep it pretty natural and try to play up my eyes. im 16 by the way.What's your makeup collection?
Every cosmetic brands carries something great.


There is no such thing as ';the best brand';


I use what is best for each client along with my


creative techniques that deliver a glamorous look.
Mainly drugstore stuff for me. I have a ton of Wet N Wild :D Nothing flashy.
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria