Sunday, December 13, 2009

Makeup expert needed to start a makeup collection!?

What do you think is the must haves to start a collection. I don't want to spent a f'n amount of money. Stuff you can get at a store like Walmart would be nice. Also it would be nice to have brands that will last me the whole day, nobody wants to look fake!!





*Also what is a brand of mascara that does not flake! I wear contact and adjusting or taking on and off my contacts i dont want any flakes.





Thank you everyone, love ya!Makeup expert needed to start a makeup collection!?
I think it would be better to start with drugstore (revlon, covergirl, maybelline, loreal) brand makeup first and then build your makeup one by one. Ok so here's my recommendation base on my experience.





mascara: Covergirl lash blast water-proof.





eyeliner: Revlon colorstay eyeliner (one of the best I've tried)





eyeshadows: revlon 12 hour colorstay quads, loreal's hip duo eyeshadows, coastal scents 88 shimmer/matte palettes (you can only get this online coastalscents.com) and nyx eyeshadows (here are some basic colors you can start with http://www.makeupgeek.com/articles-reviews/10-nyx-eyeshadows-to-start-your-collection/





eye primer: an eye primer keep your eyeshadows in place and makes it lastt much longer. A cheaper one would be Loreal de-crease but it just doesn't work on some people. A higher-end ones would be urban decay primer potion and too faced shadow insurance which you can get at sephora. They are verrryyyy good, trust me.





Lipstick: rimmel's lipsticks!





Concealer: MAC's studio finish concealer!





Foundation: Sorry but I never use foundation because I never really need it so I don't know which one's good :(





Brushes: Sonia kashuk's brushes (you can get this at target), coastal scents brushes (coastalscents.com)





Lip gloss: revlon super lustrous gloss or cover girl wet slicks or loreal glam shine. (those 3 are my faves)





powder: rimmels's stay matte powder in translucent, mac's mineralize skinfinish.





blusher: jane blushes, nyx blushes





And then you can build your collection with mac or or nars or stila or benefit etc once you get the hang of it :D





enjoy collecting!





oh fyi, I love benefit benetint! :DMakeup expert needed to start a makeup collection!?
http://www.youtube.com/allthatglitters21





she is a really good makeup artist.... the products she uses in her movies are great... im sure if u email her she will have alot of pointers. she helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria