Friday, December 11, 2009

How much money is your makeup collection worth?

Including brushes I have prob $350 worth of makeup (drugstore and expensive) and I want more I'm thinking about getting MAC fluidline. I know I shouldn't spend that much on makeup but I guess its my hobby. How much money is your makeup collection worth?
im a trainee make-up artist, and i have some v. expensive brushes and i also use mac, and have a lot of special effects make-up so i would say..................


拢700


$1400 ?





but i dont use it all on myself though!!! what i use on myself dont add up to even a quarter of that lol!! How much money is your makeup collection worth?
around $200..


i love bobbi brown :]


especially their lipgloss.





i also love the MAC powerpoint eye pencil in the color: industry.
$30, only foundation
Probably around $150-200
Over $500
I dunno but probley a whole lot...I have so much mac %26amp; channel %26amp; others...
me and my twin sister share and we get both like mac and drugstore i think like $250
Eh, mabey 70,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria