Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Moon worth adding? If so, who should I drop?

12 team roto league. I'm 1st and leading by 13 points but I need to improve my 3PTM and lower TO. I only have 1 point for TO and 10 for 3PTM. Obviously, I am willing to lose FT% with Dwight Howard.





Heres my team.





PG Rondo, Barbosa


SG Wade, Roy, Nate Robinson


SF S. Jackson, Lewis, Marvin Williams, Azubuike


PF Scola, G. Wallace


C Varejao, D. HowardIs Moon worth adding? If so, who should I drop?
InconsistencyIs Moon worth adding? If so, who should I drop?
I'm a big fan of Jamario Moon for fantasy basketball. He can be counted on to get a couple 3 pointers a game, a block a game, and a steal a game. He is a very good player for Roto fantasy basketball.





Drop Azubuike and pick up Moon. Azubuike's minutes will take a hit when Corey Maggette returns from injury and that could be any day now.
not worth it he's inconsistent. But if he gets good, frop nate of varegeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria