Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Is Your FAvorite Item In Your Designer Makeup Collection??

Whats your favorite item in expensive makeup, like chanel, m.a.c., or stuff from sephora? name any brands you would like because i would like to be exsposed to many diffrent brands!!!





anyone have a favorite item from arbonne???





(pls add the color name!!!)What Is Your FAvorite Item In Your Designer Makeup Collection??
I have to go with the girls: MAC Studio Fix.


and of course my Dior Show mascara. Wait...and my Dior Kiss lip gloss...and my....LOL yeah I can't pick favorites. Too many!What Is Your FAvorite Item In Your Designer Makeup Collection??
MAC shadows and STUDIO FIX nc30 its close to nude in tint:)
Top of the Line CCB Paris %26amp; Agnes b.


85% of all the CCB Products are packed under the other brand name but they been created by CCB Paris and tested By CCB Paris





here the 2007 Catalog:


http://www.quantieme.com/cat_ccb/ccb_200鈥?/a>
I love my Facial Highlighting Pen in Shade 2! It brightens my face, and even though I don't have dark circles under my eyes it still helps me to look fully rested even when I'm not.





And I can not leave the house without lipstick! I use a variety of colors: Shell, Raisinberry, Frosted Rose, Garnetfrost - depends on my mood and what I'm wearing! I also love lipgloss in these shades: Beach Bronze, Sweet Raisin and Starry (which is just clear with sparkle). The lipsticks and lipglosses are long lasting and moisturizing!





All are Mary Kay products.


Mary Kay conducts research each and every year to combine the best ingredients that are safe and show proven results! You can't beat that!
M.A.C. Studio Fix, Nude
I LOVE MY CHANEL FOUDATION %26amp; POWDER COMPACT!!!!!!!!





I also LOVE Bobbi Brown %26amp; Smashbox!
I love Bare Minerals radiance... Can make both powder or liquid foundation look like you still have a glow. I use it over my full coverage to make me look dewy %26amp; not like i'm wearing a fullcoverage.
my mac studio fix nc 40
I LOVE My Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light.





BISQUE!!! All over face concealers stuff. Best stuff EVER. Seriously. It covers ANY red or any imperfections.





I love ALL Mac eyeshadows. Fluidline Eyeliner in Black.





I get all my stuff from Sephora.com.
mm a few of my favorites:





Perfume:


With Love by Hillary Duff or Prada by Prada





nail:


OPI


The 25th Anniversary Collection\


Nail Lacquers in All Lacquered Up and OH...To Be 25 Again!





Powder :Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil, $19





FACE PRIMER: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer





Philosophy: the present





LIP COLOR: Nars Lipstick in Russian Doll,Fire Down Below,Catfight
i cant afford the expensive stuff so i stick to maybelline, loreal and covergirl
Prada shielding lip balm (tint 7) - packaged as cute little white tubes of these, about 4.5cm long.
chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria