Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite thing in your makeup collection?

I looooooooooove my eyeshadow pallets :DWhat's your favorite thing in your makeup collection?
My Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Graffiti. [it's the most versatile and gorgeous shade of green ever].





And as soon as I step out to Ulta, it's going to be the UD liquid liner in Ecstasy.What's your favorite thing in your makeup collection?
Same here - I love my eyeshadow pallets - I've got complete sets of colours in all of them. They can make me look moody or mysterious or anything, and I really like the golden-coloured ones - they aren't too shiny but are suited for my dark skin, a kind of burnt bronze.


However my favourite item is eyeliner - it makes my rather mediocre eyes suddenly look sophisticated and rather beautiful. I use the Body Shop ones - I don't care for expensive brads that much and use Body Shop because for me it's affordable and looks great.
I%26lt;3 BLUSH %26lt;3I


Defiantly, blush because it bring more color to a pale face. Brightens eyes so guys can look into them. Beautiful the skins to a perfect exterior. And isn't that (horrible) eyeshadow that is totally off this world different color which doesn't match anything ever. But if its natural its Beautiful. Blush also takes the attention off eye brows which can be picked wrong. i hope you liked my own touch to the make-up counter.


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Your Welcome%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
Im gunna have to go with my coastel scents pallate, the one with all the blushes and highlights. because i can do virtually any look with them. if i could only pick one thing i would pic my brushes and that pallate :)
im in looooooooooove w/ my MAC studio fix powder! i have super oily skin and cant wear foundation... i love this powder b/c it covers w/o looking fake! =)





oh yeah and blush also makes me look dumb too! lol ;)
Probably my lip gloss. Its the C.O. Bigelow brand that is at Bath %26amp; Body Works. No. 1053. It tastes yummy and has an SPF of 15.
loreal lineur intense black liquid liner and mac studio fix concealer, i'd have hard time picking between them lol
my sephora eye shadows and lipglosses =)
mascara!


rimmel
I love my lipsticks.


I have pinks, reds, nudes and browns.
smashbox photofinish + stippling brush


it honestly makes your skin look airbrushed!


%26lt;3
my foundation and my concealer.


if i couldn't use them, i'd be lost. honestly.


D:
my loreal intense eyes liquid liner :D
mascara!!


maybe that's cause that is all i wear haha





[:
My Rimmel eyeliner in Pure white. (:
i luv kohl....n i can say lip gloss......datz it.......i jst cant live widout kohl,,,,,,,
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria