Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you think I have a decent makeup collection?

Cool http://www.roportal.ro/discutii/blog/mys鈥?/a> or not?


For a girl I mean.


Do I have enough for a girl or too few? Do I appear as a spoilt brat? Or am I just like a normal woman judging after what makeup I own?Do you think I have a decent makeup collection?
that's not a lot. its a good amount i guess if its just for yourself. its a waste if you don't use everything often because makeup does expire and its should be tossed out after a year except mascara that should be tossed out every 3 months because its very unsanitary since there's a lot of bacteria in the eye area.Do you think I have a decent makeup collection?
honestly, i think that's too much.





you have like, 6 mascaras. There's no way you use all of them in a month. That's kind of gross.
I think it's a little to much, but that's just me... yeah you seem spoiled but I don't know you so I can't judge, looks to me like you're trying to show off....
well,that's happen everyone..wanna try fresh something.


http://bare--minerals.blogspot.com
that your whole collection? seems pretty small to me. and it doesnt seem like a spoiled brat because there arent really expensive, high end brands..
it's a pretty decent amount


';normal'; for a girl (:
Its normal.I have a huge make up collection also.You don't appear spoiled at all.You just seem to like make up
its alright i mean twice as many ;D and im only 15 ;DDD
lol thats so normal for a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria