Sunday, December 13, 2009

Starting makeup collection?

I am going to start collecting makeup. I want to stick with one company though. I either want to do MAC or NYX. People said that MAC brushes are good, but expensive. I went to the NYX website and their professional brushes were $112 for 18. Which deal is better???? Should I get NYX brushes and MAC makeup??? Or everything MAC?(I don't get an allowance, but I get a lot of money at my birthday and Christmas). Please help me!!!!! Thanks for your opinion!Starting makeup collection?
I use MAC, and I have used it since 2002. I like that you go in and they find a perfect match for your skin tone, and I don't know about you but I have a hard one to match. I am fair with olive undertones, and drug store makeup is to ';orange'; for me. I like that they have warm, neutral, and cool tones in their foundations and that all you have to do is remember their numbers. I also bought their brushes and, they are quite expensive, but I have had them for 7 years, I clean them with warm water and mild detergent (like Ivory dish liquid) and they are still going strong! I love MAC! Hope this helps.Starting makeup collection?
why MAC of NYX? brands like clinique are just as good and much less expensive, also i wouldn't limit yourself to one brand. if you find a brand you like don't hesitate to buy more than one product from them, but i know my make up collection has things from at least 15 differant companies. you may like eye liner better from one brand or blush better from another. but if you must choose just one (i really wouldn't recommend it) go with MAC
Mac for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria