Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the one thing in your makeup collection that you can not live without?

Lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc....What is the one thing in your makeup collection that you can not live without?
Definately my powder and eyeshadows from MAC. MAC is the BEST!!!What is the one thing in your makeup collection that you can not live without?
none i rarely ware make up
Lipsticks definitely my lipsticks. Can't go anywhere without my lips!
powder...it's vital.
all of my eyemake up lol
I really have no problem with going out without any make-up at all, but I do like to have at least some mascara on most of time. It opens up my eyes and makes me feel somewhat put together.
I would have to have my mascara.
sunscreen


or


mascara
eye lash curler.....eye shadow, powder, mascara, eyeliner....lol
Hmmmm... eyeliner. It just makes my eyes look bigger.
i would have to say eyeliner
vaseline.


[consider make-up in a way?? ...for those more natural ppl]





uses:


- lips


- skin
Tinted Mosturizer with SPF.
Lip gloss or chapstick...addicted lips!
mascara
Eyeliner and mascara!!!!
mascara :)
HOTT LiPgLOSS
Well for me i would have to go with eyeliner... Because I think that you don't have to have lipstick on to look sexy, or blush or whatever. But eyeliner can really bring out everyone's eyes and for me EYES ARE HOT!
CHAPSTICK. I've gotta keep em smooth and moist or else I start picking at 'em when they start chapping and I bite and my lips won't look as voluptous and plump anymore. Hehehehe.
if anything eyeshadow but i cant live anything in my active makeup collection.
LIPGLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!
dior show black out mascara
i cant live without my black eye-liner and mascara cause without wearin it makes me feel bare and i love my look with it i go crazt without it lol
Carmex, it's the only thing that seems to help my chapped lips... Plus, over the last few years, I've gotten really lazy about makeup and it just doesn't seem important. (I'm 22) Besides, my husband fell in love with me and we met after I stopped wearing any. :)
lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria