Friday, December 11, 2009

Would a 1-legged person wear ';pant';? And if they dropped their drawer(s) at me, would that be a half-moon?

Yes, the meds are kicking in........Would a 1-legged person wear ';pant';? And if they dropped their drawer(s) at me, would that be a half-moon?
Ha,ha thats very good , you could also ask them to hop in your car and take them to dinner at IHOP.Would a 1-legged person wear ';pant';? And if they dropped their drawer(s) at me, would that be a half-moon?
I am curious about those half-men half-women! can they buy half bras?
If they had one eye too, we could call them Ilene. (you know... eye-lean?) Thanks for sharing the meds with me.
CAN I HAVE SOME.... That made perfect sense!!
LMAO that is too funny, meds or no meds. A half of star for the half moon and another for the pant.
This will not be the next episode of ';He dropped his pants: Is it a half-moon, is it a half-moon?';
Damm it man no time for jokes when we are in full battle with the Empire do you have no mercy for all that are dieing at the hands of Master Bader!
depends on the faze
No, but you could call a man with no arms and no legs in a hole in the ground-- Phil ! Groan---that's older than dirt !
i heard that P O' Cartney won't be going down on one-knee again soon
Depends on if they had one leg and a nub....
lol.. half a moon or are you on moonshine.
My meds have ';kicked'; in...





Did you hear about the one-legged man who worked in the brewery?





He's making the hops.
Ask ILENE
That is messed up. Funny, but messed up.
Wouldn't a ';pant'; really just be a skirt?
you got too much time on your hands
I have always wondered why a woman wears a ';bra'; (singular) and ';panties';. My meds are wearing off.
Lol! I always wondered what they do with that second shoe. Or do they get one at half price?
Yes, I believe so.
Most 1-legged people keep their butt-cheeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria