Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I drop J. Salmons now that Artest is back and pick up J. Moon, who is playing well.?

Johnny Salmons was giving me every category for the first few weeks of the year. J. Moon looks like he can provide stats in the categories I need, steals and triples. Let me know what you think...





My team is as follows:





K. Hinrich (PG/SG)


J. Salmons (SG/SF)


D. Gibson (PG/SG)


D. Wilkens (SG/SF)


S. Randolph (PF)


C. Wilcox (PF, C)


C. Kamen (C)


Yao Ming (C)


T. McGrady (SG/SF)


C. Bosh (PF/C)


J. Johnson (PG/SG)


J. Tinsley (PG)


J. Nelson (PG)


Y. Jianlian (PF)Should I drop J. Salmons now that Artest is back and pick up J. Moon, who is playing well.?
As well as Salmons is playing i dont see him losing to much Value with Artest's return. i would keep him he will get lots of min's of the bench as the teams 6th manShould I drop J. Salmons now that Artest is back and pick up J. Moon, who is playing well.?
I would keep him.





Salmons still has the possibility of over-taking a position and becoming a starter. With Artest just at his starting of a return, Salmons is still going to see a lot of playing time until Artest gets back into basketball form. That means the slow start for Artest could result in more for Salmons.





Even if Artest comes out hot, the way Salmons has played this year could reduce somebody else's playing time. I would keep him on your bench until needed. He will come in handy soon enough.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria