Sunday, December 13, 2009

First thing to buy to start my Makeup collection?

Im Qualified makeup artist...


I want to start doing makeup bridals and stuff, photography..


but I need all the stuff


what should I start buying first? eyeshadows then foundations? plz help thanks.First thing to buy to start my Makeup collection?
Well think about what people need the most... Foundation I would buy first then blush. You will need to have big selection of eyeshadow so buy some every time you go to a store. Lipstick and gloss is also a must. So here is a list of what i think:


In order of need





foundation


blush


bronzer


eyeshadow


eyeliner


mascara (all colors are useful)


and last but not least LIPSTICK! (buy lots same with eyeshadow)





Here are some of my fav brands:


for:


brushes: Salgon Collection (soft and great)





Lipstick: Revlon color stay





Eyeshadow: Nuetrogena nourishing eye duo





GLoss: Liplites





Eyeliner: Almay





Foundation, Blush and eyeshadow: i.d mineral veil





Other things you will need:


False lashes


q tips


hairties (to keep hair out of face)


Makeup romover (LOTS)





Hope it helped!First thing to buy to start my Makeup collection?
Start with foundations.


Then; eyeshadows.


then eyeliners.








and then so on(:
ANY THING BY KRYOLAN .








FOUNDATIONS , EYES, LIPS, SO ON .
Foundation, eyeshadows, mascara, eye liners, lip stick, gloss...
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria