Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mac makeup style warriors collection question?

Can you use the pro discount for this collection or not?Mac makeup style warriors collection question?
I believe that they changed the rules for collections-if it has special packaging, no discount. However you may want to call and ask about it, as I am just going off of what I heard from a friend of an artist.





Good choice on the eyeshadows BTW. The Lustre Drops are absolutely amazing. They're really pigmented and you can mix them with your face lotion to get an all over glow, or just use them on your cheeks or as a highlight. Sun Rush would be good on the high planes of the face, while Pink Rebel would be more for the apples of the cheeks. I do not know how much they will be in CDN, but I would say around $21-$22 a bottle.Mac makeup style warriors collection question?
On my ultimate fave MAC website that I love seeing the upcoming collections come out on. one of the MAC ladies on there mentioned that luster drops are a total must have! It is mixed in with your foundation to give you a luminosity look but, you can always use is alone as a nose, eye brow bone or cheek done high lighter.
why not just ask someone at a MAC store or email them on their site?
  • hair accessories
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria