Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want begin my makeup collection ... How?

I have always been in love with makeup and I would usually just use my mum's stuff, but I want to start my own collection.


I get 20 dollars pocket money and work Saturdays, 5 dollars an hour for 5 hours. Can you give me tips on how to save money? The pocket money I may have to use for food at school...





Also could you tell me makeup that is realllllly cheap in Australia :)








I really appreciate your time. I am fourteen by the way .


xI want begin my makeup collection ... How?
-bloom they re quite pricey but its super good quality and they sell it at myer and david jones





-australis (priceline ,its a bit cheaper than other drugstore brands)


-maybelline


-rimmel


-revlon


-loreal


-chi chi (myer ,david jones ,target)





good luck on your collection


i suggest you to save up and get only one or two things a weekI want begin my makeup collection ... How?
i live in Australia too!


well saving is always hard. i try to save half of my weeks income or more. its a great way to save. Austral is and Rommel are really good brands. The Austral is compact powder is really really good and cheap, its light, spreads on even and there is a range of really natural colours.Rimmel powder, concealer and liquid are really good. the powder is extra light and is used ontop of a liquid foundation.


the basics for makeup are - foundation, concealert, and mascara maxfactor have really good mascara
Mark makeup. its cheap and you can go to meetmark.com and find a rep to help you. the products are CHEAP! and work so well! ppl have had great results with this line and have videos on how to apply the makeup.


I am a Mark Rep and if you need anything let me know.


my online store is mymarkstore.com/jadellsmith


good luck =]
idk about australia





the first products you should buy are the ones that you really need. i got eye kajal first cause i used it the most then foundation and so on. just do that and over time, you will gt what you need. just go to drugstores and save coupons for money
Really makeup gives you very fresh look..


For this purpose you can check many makeup stores on internet and can get your required one very easily.
Idk about Austarilia, but eyeslipsface.com has SUPER SUPER cheap make-up, and its accualy pretty good! they have pre-designed kits to get a ceratin look!!
save money to invest in quality products. cheap sht looks bad and i mean, it's going on your face. shouldn't your face be the most important thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria