Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you tell me what is in your makeup collection...?

A brownish pink blush


Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette


Clinique lipstick palette


Clinique high impact mascara


Too Faced Liquid-Eye shadow collection


A pinkish lipgloss








I don't wear all of that every day, though.Can you tell me what is in your makeup collection...?
Nothing. I don't need makeup to look pretty. Nobody does. And I don't like ingesting random untested chemicals.Can you tell me what is in your makeup collection...?
All Mary Kay


Eye shadows - all colors


blush - 5+ different colors


Eyeliners


Lip liner- neutral


Excellent brush set


Bronzer


Mineral foundation


lip gloss


Lip stick


Lip Balm


Mascara Waterproof and Endless Performance
Bronzer, blush, foundation (minerals is the best), eye liner, eye shadow to go with my eye color, mascara, lots of different colors of lip gloss and lip stick.
Well I don't think I can list every single thing but I will try. Most of them are drugstore products which I keep in my makeup bag so here's a list of what's in it:





FACE MAKEUP:


-Clinique balanced makeup base in porcelain beige


-Physician's Formula Concealer 101 duo in green/light


-Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer in fair to light


-Neutrogena daily moisturizer





EYE MAKEUP:


-Great Lash mascara in blackest black (I HATE this stuff. I don't use it anymore)


-N.Y.C. eyeliner in black


-Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear in brown


-Rimmel London Eyeful in 200 straight laced





LIPS:


-Hard Candy Super Shine Glosses in the colors whimsy, fresh, pixie (2), and pop


-Hard Candy Kiss %26amp; Tell in kismet


-Sephora Ultra-Shine lipgloss 18


-Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious in rasberry jam


-Victoria's Secret lip gloss in pinked lemonade and passion fruit


-Burt's Bee's lip shimmer in guava shade


-Burt's Bee's chapstick (2)


-Cherry chapstick





I think that's about it for me...
bare minerals starter kit in medium





lash blast in very black





mac lipstick in shy shine





blush from everyday minerals in all smiles





eyeshadow from mac in filament





eyeshadow from maybelline in night sky





eyeshadow from everyday minerals





brow color in dark brown from everyday minerals





pencil eyeliner from stila and covergirl in black





liquid eyeliner from avon in blue and maybelline in black
Stuff I use:


Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Ivory (I don't always use it, only when I have a spot)


Covergirl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow in Champagne


L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black


Chapstick Moisturizing Vanilla Mint (Not makeup, but I use it)





I don't use everyday:


Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow in Amethyst Smokes


Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Navy


Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Sandy
rimmel eyeliners blue and black





max factor mascara brown





collosal mascara





bourjois mascara





loreal mascara





perfume from sephora





lacoste perfume





eyeliner sharpener





lip balm





lip gloss





vaseline





moisturiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria