Friday, December 11, 2009

I am looking for ways to expand my makeup collection.?

I am desperately looking to expand my makeup collection. My only problem right now is that makeup is so expensive these days. Does anybody have any recommendations on either products or online stores that have items at a cheap price? I'm not asking for much, just somewhere I can find a variety of makeup products at a decent price? There's not really a specific brand that I'm looking for, I would prefer the site to have a way that I can browse different brands though, and maybe get a feel for each one.I am looking for ways to expand my makeup collection.?
If you have a Big Lots near you try checking the makeup they sell. You can find all kinds of name brands and it changes a lot. I have bought Revlon, Loreal, E.L.F, from Big Lots.


Look for an expiration date on the box just to be sure it's okay.


I also check The Dollar Tree store they sell Aziva (sp) and off brand names.


No telling what you can find at either store %26amp; the prices are right.I am looking for ways to expand my makeup collection.?
I've had the same problem while shopping for makeup. The drug store just won't do, the prices there on makeup are simply outrageous. Amazon has a variety of brands, but the prices there are sometimes higher than at the stores.





There is a wealth of information online about where to find cheap cosmetics. Have you tried searching on Ebay? You can find a lot of cosmetics at lower than half price there, you just have to be sure that they are all brand new, and not defective. Buy from a reputable seller.





I would also highly recommend trying out Strawberry Net. There are some great deals there on a variety of different brand named cosmetics. I've shopped there before and found great deals on Dior makeup. They also have a ton of skin care lines on the site that you can look at, as well as perfumes for men and women.
Hey,





I have a blog that I started recently which reviews a lot of products (all things I've used). The majority of them at under $10, so I'd definately suggest checking out my blog for some ideas on cheap (but good quality) cosmetics. Click here: http://so-not-productive.blogspot.com to see the blog. Everything from foundations %26amp; mascaras, to hairsprays %26amp; hair removals!
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp





I've read articles in 17 and CosmoGirl and they always seem to have one of their products on their ';hot'; list.





AVON also has some pretty good deals. You should be able to find a Rep near you.





- Sarah
try nyc.. you can find it at drugstores and their products are cheap and work well..





esp their eyeliner.. i LOVE their eyeliner
The drugstore should have cosmeticians who are able to help you find what you are looking for.
Try going to a drugstore.
youravon.com/tmaupin. Click on shop now at the end you will see Mark at the bottom of the list. like the Mark line
go to crazy clarks the 2$ store or ebay
Have you tried ebay or amazon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria