Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are your staples (must haves) in your makeup collection?

Brow gel, powder and pencil.





Coty Airspun powder





Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black





Wet N Wild Black mascara.What are your staples (must haves) in your makeup collection?
Black kohl eyeliner. The best I've tried it really cheap, Bourjois Paris. Kohl eyeliners are awesome, so smooth. :) But not real kohl, make sure its lead free.





Foundation, gloMinerals pressed base, hands down.





A very very fine silver dust that I put on my cheeks, lightly on my chin and nose and T-zone. Adds a really good shimmer and 'dew drop' effect. I use, again, gloMinerals 24k Dust in Silver, applied with a good texture brush.





A light pink, blue, or green eyeshadow or eye creme depending on my color scheme that day. Everydayminerals.com has great colors and prices.





Sheer lipstick that adds a little color but mostly moisture. gloMinerals lip stick in aruba.





Lots of staples, but there you go. All of it so that I can look like I'm barely wearing make up at all. Awesome!What are your staples (must haves) in your makeup collection?
1 - Lip Gloss of any kind


2 - Eyelash curler


3 - Mascara








I usually wear a tinted moisturizer, and I don't always wear the mascara, but if I wanna look my hottest with the least work, those are the top three.
in order of importance





1. eyeliner %26lt;33333333333


2. foundation/concealer


3. eyeshadows/sparkle, etc


4. mascara


5. blush


6. lipgloss
i have to have:





concealer-to cover dark circles and blemishes


eyeliner-


and


lipstick..i can use it as blush,shadow and lipstick..lol





those would be my must-haves..
First of all, report the first comment you received. Because that was extremely out of line.





Second, Visibly Even foundation by Neutrogena. It's fantastic.
Concealer, every girl has their problem spots :)


Sheer Powder to even my skin


Light bronzer


Black eyeliner...applied sparingly


and last but not least, mascara!
almay long lasting liquid-cover up.


maybelline mineral wear pressed powder.


flirt! mascara. or covergirl lash blast mascara.


and good old velvet black maybelline stick eyeliner(in the red pencil).
Bare Minerals Foundation


Mascara





and I like to have eyeliner and eyeshadow but they aren't must haves
Mascara


Eyeliner


Lipgloss


Blusher


MAKEUP REMOVER (just incase everything goes wrong)
mascara....if you do not have time to put on your whole ordeal put on some ascara and curl your eyelashes it make you look awake and alert with still the natural beuty
-!!!!!! that was a MEAN ANSWER, and perverted. ew get a life dude!!!!-











and anyways, answering UR question


-eyeliner
Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in Blackest black...


MAC or Revlon lipgloss...


pressed powder...
powder, , eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss or balm
Black eyeshadow and eyeliner
Translucent powder and lip gross.
eyeliner, gloss and powder
4 me its mascara and lip gloss but a lot of people have 2 have eyeliner
EYE LINER. %26lt;3
face powder


grey eyeshadow


lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria