Sunday, December 13, 2009

Your makeup collection?

about how big do you think your makeup collection is? and which brand do you use most often?Your makeup collection?
I only have a dresser door full, mostly maybelline and revoln palettes,





i have tons of brushes though, around 30, i think i counted before,





i mostly use my artiskic cosmetic palettes that come with 88 colors,





maybelline define a line eyeliner





maybelline mascara





bare minerals





and lipslicks from covergirl, im addicted to those, lol





and thats mainly itYour makeup collection?
as i've gotten older, my makeup collection has gotten smaller and cheaper. i don't need a $40 bottle of lancome foundation anymore. the $8 of covergirl mineral foundation works just fine.





my cabinet consists of....


-one bottle of cover girl mineral foundation


-half a bottle of nutragena foundation (doesn't hold up in hot weather too well)


-pressed mineral powder


-black eyeliner


-black waterproof mascara


-2 things of eyeshadow, one with natural colors and one with pink colors


-3 tubes of lipstick
I have a lot of eye shadows and eye liners, eye liner I usually Cover Girl, I use Maybelline mineral wear for powder, and Cover girl again for concealer....yeah I guess it would be Cover girl


oh I missed the how big part, I have one of those boxes that opens up and has 2 tiers on each side then the big bottom...and it's FULL..lol. It's a pretty big collection....
all i have is lip gloss. and usually i just use lip balm.
Mine is pretty small. I use mostly Bare Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria