Friday, December 4, 2009

If I took a tear drop from the moon and a sunray from the sun?

and mixed them up, what would I get?If I took a tear drop from the moon and a sunray from the sun?
tear from the moon and a ray from the sun...





.....i'd say a balence...a calmness, peace...If I took a tear drop from the moon and a sunray from the sun?
urself
bull sh!t
It will change with your thinking,may be it becomes blessings of love and bring shine s of love in your life.
Love!!
Sunshine with a mist,
The ingredients of my smile....
a life full with emotions
acid
twinkling of stars
My full loving attention...:D
a clone of me
A true love and a happy little family...
A starchild.
A sparkling diamond that reflects your beauty!


:)
I don't know but that sounded beautiful.
You would get sun drops and rainbows!
The perfect mix of warmth, love, compassion, and emotion ...... = )
you would get beautifully rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria